Certified surgeon, mammologist. Practicing physician with work experience since 2003.
- 2003 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine
- 2008 – Residency in general surgery at the University of Latvia
- More than 10 years specialized in sub-specialty of surgery – mammology.
- Work experience: Riga Hospital No.1, Riga Emergency Medical Service, Wound Clinic, RECUH (Riga East Clinical University Hospital) Oncology Centre of Latvia.
- Regularly takes part at professional courses and scientific conferences in Europe and USA.
Consults and treats in case of non-malignant and malignant diseases. Consults on breastfeeding problems. Performs breast surgical operations. Consults on necessity of securing the venous access on a lasting basis (PORT system implantation).
Certified surgeon - mammologist
- Breast diseases;
- Diagnosis of all types of breast and breast skin formation diagnostics, biopsy and treatment;
- Consultations on genetically inherited breast cancer and cancer risk;
- Breast infections, including lactation period.