Certified ophthalmologist, surgeon. Practicing physician since 1977
- 1976 – graduated from Riga Medical Institute (RMI)
- 1977 – internship in ophthalmology at RMI
- Improved knowledge at specialized ophthalmology clinics in Russia and USA
- Regularly takes part at ophthalmology symposia, conferences and training in Latvia and abroad (in 2015 participated at the Congress of American Academy of Ophthalmology in the USA, 2014 – at the Conference Ophthalmology Pro&contra in Portugal, 2009 – at the International Ophthalmology Congress in the Netherlands, 2008 – Hong Kong, 2007 – Spain)
- Work experience: Talsi district Central Hospital, RMI Vision protection laboratory, 1983 – 2010 – Clinical Hospital "Gailezers" (since 1996 head of Vision department), 2010 – 2016 - senior ophthalmologist of "Bikernieki" hospital
Consults, performs diagnostics and treatment of various eye disease, injury and vision problems.
Solveiga Civljaka (Ex-Zalite)