Certified 0perating room nurse with work experience since 2011.
- 2011 – ERASMUS programme in Portugal (Escola Superior de Enfermagem de Coimbra)
- 2011 – Finished P.Stradiņš Medical College of the University of Latvia
- 2012 – Rīga Stradiņš University, professional Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- 2012 – Operating room nurse certificate
- 3 years' operating room nurse work experience.
- 2013 – 2016 – studies at Riga Medical College No. 1
- Certificate of Physician Assistant
Performs prescribed diagnostic and treatment procedures, ensures accurate and safe preparation and receipt of medicine to patients, performs prescribed surgical procedures for patients.
Main nurse, midwife.
- In 2017, she graduated from Riga 1st Medical College (medical specialization with a degree in Midwifery);
- In 2014, she graduated from Riga Stradiņš University (obtained the qualification of a health sports specialist / fitness trainer).