- 2003 –2008 – Faculty of Continuing Education, RSU, academic programme Residency in Medicine, neurologist’s qualification
- 1997 –2003 – Faculty of Medicine, RSU, physician’s degree.
- Participates in various courses, seminars, conferences, and congresses in Latvia and abroad on a regular basis.
- Member of the Latvian Society of Neurologists, Member of the Latvian Society of Neurosonologists, Member of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics.
- Provides consultations in Latvian, performs duplex doppler ultrasonography in Latvian, Russian and English.
- 2015 –2020 – SIA Veselības centrs 4, neurologist, neurosonologist
- 2010 – until present – RP SIA Rīgas 1. slimnīca (Riga Hospital No. 1), neurosonologist in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology
- 2008 – until present – RP SIA Rīgas 1. slimnīca (Riga Hospital No. 1), neurologist in outpatient facility and neurological day care unit,
- 2008 –2009 – RP SIA Rīgas 1. slimnīca (Riga Hospital No. 1), neurologist in the Stroke Unit,
- 2003 –2008 – B/O SIA Klīniskā Slimnīca Gaiļezers (Clinical Hospital Gaiļezers), resident neurologist, Stroke, General Neurology and Admission Departments.
Additional information about the certificates obtained:
04.02.2010. – Certificate in neurosonologic investigation
Provides neurologist’s consultations in case of headache, dizziness, back pain, in relation with cerebrovascular diseases and stroke prevention. Performs investigations of the blood vessels of the head and neck using the duplex doppler sonography method, both with and without explanation of the examination findings, and develops a plan for further treatment.