Certified Obstetrician - Gynaecologist.
- 2006 – Medical Doctor's degree(MD) at Rīga Stradiņš University
- Regularly improves knowledge at professional courses and conferences in Latvia and abroad
- Participated in professional training programs at hospitals in United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Belgium
- Member of Latvian Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians
- Member of Latvian Medical Association
- Scientific research actions focused on woman's sexual health, regular publications at local and international congresses, scientific editions
- Work experience: Gynaecological clinic at Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gailezers", Riga Maternity Hospital and outpatient consulting. Since 2011 teaching stuff at Rīga Stradiņš University department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Performs diagnostics, treatment and prevention of female diseases, ultrasound examinations, pregnancy care, prenatal preparation of pregnant woman, preventive inspections and screening examinations, consult on infertility, treatment of menopausal disorders, advise on surgical operations. Physician pays great attention to in-depth explanations on health condition and gives a fair hearing on patient's individual point of view and wishes, with an aim to choose the best suitable solution for the person together.
Certified Obstetrician - Gynaecologist.
Provides consultations on gynaecological health issues, pregnancy, infertility and contraception. Provides treatments, pregnancy monitoring, ultrasound examinations, laser manipulations for various gynaecological problems, including urinary incontinence and vaginal canal toning.
Certified Obstetrician - Gynaecologist, Pregnancy Care Specialist. Practicing physician with experience since 1997.
- Graduated from Riga Stradins University in 1997.
- She has more than 10 years of practical experience in Surgical (Emergency) Gynaecology in Riga 1st Hospital and the 7th Hospital until 2010, as well as great experience in out-patient management.
- She has complemented her practical experience in Gynaecology courses in Poland, Hungary and Lithuania. She is a member of the Latvian Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians.
Provides consultations, treatment, pregnancy monitoring, ultrasound examinations, gynaecological surgery, laser manipulations for various gynecological problems, including urinary incontinence and vaginal canal toning.
Certified Gynaecologist, Obstetrician, Ultrasound specialist. Practicing physician work experience since 1991.
- 1990 – graduated from Riga Medical Institute
- Internship practice at Riga Maternity Hospital, Oncology centre of Latvia, Riga Hospital No. 5
- Regularly improves knowledge at seminars and professional courses in Latvia and abroad (International Congress of Gynaecology in Denmark, International Conference of Gynaecology in Hungary, all congresses organized by Latvian Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians (LAGO), 4 year training course in psychodynamic counselling and Balint Groups etc.)
- Work experience: since 1991 up to now – resident Physician and Physician on-duty of obstetrics and gynaecology department at Ogres district hospital. Starting this year works on outpatient consulting and USG. Starting 2011 works at Health Centre 4. Up to now the total length of service is 24 years, 23 of them in acute medicine
- Consultations, treatment, monitoring of pregnant woman, ultrasound examination. By means of up-to-date technologies, performs preventive gynaecological inspections, diagnostics and treatment of gynaecological diseases, including small gynaecological surgery.
The physician has particularly great experience in prenatal care, obstetrics, preterm birth, menopausal disorders and dysfunctional disorders diagnostics and treatment.
Certified Gynaecologist and obstetrician. Certified Ultrasound specialist in obstetrics and gynaecology
- 1992 – Professional Master at Rīga Stradiņš University, Faculty of Medicine, qualification – Physician.
- 1997 – certificate in gynaecology and obstetrics
- 1998 – certificate in ultrasound for gynaecology and obstetrics
- Regularly improves knowledge at various courses and conferences in Latvia and abroad, at international conferences, publications in medical magazines, scientific publications at international congresses
- Participated in professional training programs at hospitals in Germany
- Member of Latvian Society of Obstetrics and gynecology, subsection of Ultrasound and prenatal diagnostics
- Work experience: Writers' outpatient clinic, LatRC children's health centre, clinic „ALMA”, Outpatient clinic of the Ministry of the Interior, hospital "Linezers", Riga Maternity Hospital etc. More than 10 years of experience in child and youth gynecological issues. Experience in children and young people sexual education, worked at kindergartens, schools individually and at NGO "Papardes zieds".
Performs diagnostics, treatment and prevention of female diseases, ultrasound examinations, pregnancy care, post-natal healthcare, preventive inspections and screening examinations, STD testings, treatment, gynecological endocrinology, consults on infertility, treatment of menopausal disorders, advise on surgical operations. Consults on child and youth gynaecology issues, sexual development and contraception.
Certified Obstetrician - Gynaecologist