Gastroenterologist, Endoscopist, Internist. Practitioner with experience since 2007.
- 2007 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2015 – RSU faculty of Continuing Education, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Residency program
- 2016 – Ultrasound training courses organized by Latvian Society of Ultrasound
- Scientific activities related to diagnostics and treatment of high-risk adenoma (HRA), chronic atrophic gastritis and pancreatic diseases
- 21.11.2016 - 23.11.2016 – Masterclass in Colonoscopy, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 10.2016 – United European Gastroenterology (UEG) week
- 10.2015 – United European Gastroenterology (UEG) week
- 04.2013 – EASGEN postgraduate studies, Prague
- 07.04.2011 - 10.04.2011 – European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy "Autoimmunity in Gastroenterology", Prague
- 10.2010 – ECCO seminar, Riga
- 09.2010 – Ultrasound image interpretation at non-radiologist practice of medicine (21 hour course)
- 16.04.2010 - 17.04.2010 – European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy "Pancreatic Diseases from A to Z", Prague
- 11.2009 – IVth Latvian Gastroenterology congress, Riga
- Since 1.05.2015 up to now – Gastroenterologist at Capital Clinic Riga
- Since 1.02.2015 up to now – Gastroenterologist, gastrointestinal endoscopy specialist at Health Centre 4
- Since 1.02.2015 up to now – Gastroenterologist, gastrointestinal endoscopy specialist at Centre of digestive disorders GASTRO
- 1.10.2010 - 20.05 – RECUH (Riga East Clinical University Hospital), Gastroenterology Residency Program
- 1.04.1010 - 31.08.2016 – Latvian Medical Association – migration affairs expert
- 1.06.2011 - 01.05.2012 – University of Latvia, faculty of Medicine, researcher
- 1.02.2010 - 30.05.2011 – RECUH ltd. (Riga East Clinical University Hospital), the Department of education and science, the research assistant within the Hepatopancreatobiliary unit at science division
- 1.10.2007 - 1.02.2010 – Kuldiga hospital, ltd., doctor on duty
- Since 3.09.2007 - up to now – Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gailezers", Internal Medicine Residency program
Consults on gastroenterological issues, performs gastroscopy or upper endoscopy and colonoscopy or lower endoscopy. Particularly specialized in early diagnostics of colorectal cancer, fixing of high-risk adenoma during colonoscopy.
Gastroenterologist, gastrointestinal endoscopy specialist, internist with almost 10-year professional experience in gastroenterology and gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- 2018–2020 University of Latvia, Professional Master's Programme "International Business", Master's Degree in Business Management
- 2012–2016 University of Latvia, Doctoral Studies in Medicine and Pharmacology, PhD in Medicine (Dr. med.). Dissertation "Endoscopic diagnosis of gastric precancerous conditions: atrophy and intestinal metaplasia".
- Certificate of Merit from the Rector of the University of Latvia for excellent dissertation and UL Award for contribution to science 2016.
- 2006–2009 Riga Stradiņ’s University, Faculty of Postgraduate Studies in gastroenterology
- 1993–1999 Latvian Medical Academy, Faculty of Medicine
- Since 2013 Digestive Disease Centre GASTRO, specialist in gastrointestinal endoscopy, gastroenterologist
- 2015–2020 University of Latvia, teacher
- 2012–2013 Riga East Clinical University Hospital, Gaiļezers hospital, gastroenterologist, specialist in gastrointestinal endoscopy
Foreign experience in gastroenterology
- Salzburg University Hospital, Austria
- Royal Preston Hospital, Darlington Memorial Hospital, United Kingdom
Membership in professional associations
- Member of the Latvian Association of Gastroenterologists
- Member of the Latvian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member of the Latvian Association of Internists
- Member of the Latvian Medical Association
- Member of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Regular speaker at association society meetings, author of several scientific publications
Most significant certificate of professional development
- Regularly updates her knowledge at leading gastroenterology congresses in Europe and around the world: United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW), Digestive Disease Week (DDW), Congress of European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation (ECCO), etc.
- 2021 Emergency treatment and cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Latvian Medical Association
- 2020 Medical expert training in effective colonoscopy techniques, Hamburg, Germany
- 2017 Masterclass in colonoscopy – focus in IBD, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2016 Medical Expert Training in Basic Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection, Hamburg, Germany
The physician advises on various complaints related to digestive system: abdominal pain, abdominal discomfort, burning sensation, bowel movement disorders (constipation, diarrhoea), bloating (flatulence), swallowing disorders, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, anaemia, recommendations for a healthy lifestyle and diet, etc.
Clinical interests: diagnosis and follow-up of precancerous gastric conditions (atrophy, intestinal metaplasia and dysplasia).
Provides consultations in Latvian, Russian, English and German.