Gastroenterologist, Endoscopist, Internist. Practitioner with experience since 2007.
- 2007 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2015 – RSU faculty of Continuing Education, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Residency program
- 2016 – Ultrasound training courses organized by Latvian Society of Ultrasound
- Scientific activities related to diagnostics and treatment of high-risk adenoma (HRA), chronic atrophic gastritis and pancreatic diseases
- 21.11.2016 - 23.11.2016 – Masterclass in Colonoscopy, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 10.2016 – United European Gastroenterology (UEG) week
- 10.2015 – United European Gastroenterology (UEG) week
- 04.2013 – EASGEN postgraduate studies, Prague
- 07.04.2011 - 10.04.2011 – European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy "Autoimmunity in Gastroenterology", Prague
- 10.2010 – ECCO seminar, Riga
- 09.2010 – Ultrasound image interpretation at non-radiologist practice of medicine (21 hour course)
- 16.04.2010 - 17.04.2010 – European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy "Pancreatic Diseases from A to Z", Prague
- 11.2009 – IVth Latvian Gastroenterology congress, Riga
- Since 1.05.2015 up to now – Gastroenterologist at Capital Clinic Riga
- Since 1.02.2015 up to now – Gastroenterologist, gastrointestinal endoscopy specialist at Health Centre 4
- Since 1.02.2015 up to now – Gastroenterologist, gastrointestinal endoscopy specialist at Centre of digestive disorders GASTRO
- 1.10.2010 - 20.05 – RECUH (Riga East Clinical University Hospital), Gastroenterology Residency Program
- 1.04.1010 - 31.08.2016 – Latvian Medical Association – migration affairs expert
- 1.06.2011 - 01.05.2012 – University of Latvia, faculty of Medicine, researcher
- 1.02.2010 - 30.05.2011 – RECUH ltd. (Riga East Clinical University Hospital), the Department of education and science, the research assistant within the Hepatopancreatobiliary unit at science division
- 1.10.2007 - 1.02.2010 – Kuldiga hospital, ltd., doctor on duty
- Since 3.09.2007 - up to now – Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gailezers", Internal Medicine Residency program
Consults on gastroenterological issues, performs gastroscopy or upper endoscopy and colonoscopy or lower endoscopy. Particularly specialized in early diagnostics of colorectal cancer, fixing of high-risk adenoma during colonoscopy.
Doctor - resident in gastroenterology
Advises patients for abdominal pain, flatulence, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, difficulty of swallowing. Specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of esophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, biliary tract, small intestine, colon and rectal diseases.
Provides customers with healthy lifestyle, diet and weight reduction recommendations.