Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Practitioner with experience since 2007.
- Rīga Stradiņš University, Medicine and Healthcare faculty, 2007 Doctor of Medicine
- University of Latvia, Residency in Radiology , 2011 Radiologist
- SIA SIROWA 2005-2007 Medical representative
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital 2008-2011 Radiologist trainee in Emergency and Radiology department
- Jugla Health center Riga Latvia Ultrasound trainee 2008-2010
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital from 2011-2016 Radiologist
- Riga East Clinical University Hospital from 2016 Radiologist at Oncological Department.
- Health Center 4 from 2011 Radiologist, Head of the Radiology department
- Latvian Society of Radiology from 2011 Full member, From 2015 Board director
- Latvian society of Interventional Radiology from 2012, From 2015 Board director
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) from 2011 Full member
- European Society of Radiology from 2011 Full member
- European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology from 2015 Full member
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR) from 2016 Full member
- European Congress of Radiology, Vienna, Austria, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Elastography course '' Liver&Small parts'' Riga, Latvia 2014
- Baltic Congress of Radiology, Parnu , Estonia, 2014
- Elastography course Liver & Small parts 21-22 November, 2014, Riga, Latvia
- RSNA2015, 101 Annual Meeting , 2015 Chicago, IL, USA
- ERASMUS Course on Abdominal and Urogenital MRI, Brussels, Belgium 23-26.05. 2016
- PROSTATE MRI 6th ESUR Teaching Course . June 10 - 11, 2016 / Berlin, Germany
- ESMRMB School of MRI course on
- Body Diffusion-weighted MRI: From Theory to Practice Vienna/AT, from September 26-28, 2016.
- RTC on PET/CT in Oncology Riga, Latvia 3-10.2016
- Baltic Congress of Radiology, Riga, Latvia 2016
- Course on Shear wave elastography December 1, 2016, Riga, Latvia
- Workshop on Multidisciplinary Liver Imaging. Stockholm, Sweden February 6.2017
- ESGAR/ESDO course on hepatobiliary, pancreatic an GI tract neoplasms: a multidisciplinary imaging approach March 30-31.2017 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 6th ESGAR Pancreas Workshop Paris, France April 20-21. 2017
- Masterclass Abdomen and Thorax - CTHead to Toe June 10, 2017, Copenhagen
- ESGAR 2017 - 28th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 20-23 June, Athens, Greece.
- European Diploma In Radiology 2016 ( Nr. E000272-2016)
- ESGAR Certificate of Distinction in Abdominal Radiology Level 1 Vienna, June 6, 2017
Performs radiological examinations with descriptions and analysis, provides consultations.
Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Medical practitioner with work experience since 1991.
- 1989 – Graduated from Riga Medical Institute, faculty of medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 1991 – specialty of Diagnostic Radiologist at P.Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH)
- Member of Latvian Association of Roentgenologists and Radiologists
- Member of Latvian Society of Ultrasound
- Member of Latvian Society of Neuroradiology
- Member of Latvian Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Regularly takes part at professional courses, seminars, conferences in Latvia and abroad
- Work experience: diagnostic radiologist at Jekabpils and Kuldiga hospital, SIA Vizuālā diagnostika
Performs abdominal, kidney, urinary tract, thyroid, breast and female pelvic organ ultrasound examination, description and analysis, consults.
Certified Diagnostic Radiologist
Work experience and education:
- 2016-2020 – Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Residency Studies, Doctor radiologist,
- 2010-2016 - University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, Medical treatment,
- 2020 – LLC " Diplomatic Service Medical Center", radiologist,
- 2019 - LLC "Capital Clinic Riga", radiologist,
- 2017 - LLC "Health Centre 4", radiologist,
- Regularly improves qualifications in courses and seminars organized by Latvian and European radiologists' associations,
- Member of the European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI),
- Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR),
- Member of the Latvian Association of Radiologists,
- Member of the Latvian Association of Ultrasonography Specialists
Dr. Panova is a practicing radiologist who specializes in the diagnosis of breast diseases, as well as performs radiological examinations of the abdominal cavity, organs of the uropoietic system and thyroid gland.
Sees patients from 18 years of age.
Consults patients in Latvian, Russian and English.
Ilze Cīrule - Liseka
Work experience and education:
- 2013-2017 - University of Latvia, Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital,
- 2007-2013 - Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine, specialty - doctor,
- 2007-2013 - ORTO Clinic, Children's Clinical University Hospital,
- 2015-2017 - P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital,
- Regularly participates in various courses, seminars, conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad,
- Member of the European Society of Radiology,
- Member of the European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology,
- Member of the Latvian Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology,
- Member of the Latvian Ultrasonography Association,
- Member of the Latvian Association of Radiologists.
Performs musculoskeletal ultrasonography in patients with complaints about the musculoskeletal system (joints, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons - various organs of our body supporting, protecting, as well as moving the body).
Consults patients in Latvian, Russian and English