Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Medical practitioner with work experience since 1991.
- 1989 – Graduated from Riga Medical Institute, faculty of medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 1991 – specialty of Diagnostic Radiologist at P.Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH)
- Member of Latvian Association of Roentgenologists and Radiologists
- Member of Latvian Society of Ultrasound
- Member of Latvian Society of Neuroradiology
- Member of Latvian Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Regularly takes part at professional courses, seminars, conferences in Latvia and abroad
- Work experience: diagnostic radiologist at Jekabpils and Kuldiga hospital, SIA Vizuālā diagnostika
Performs abdominal, kidney, urinary tract, thyroid, breast and female pelvic organ ultrasound examination, description and analysis, consults.
Ilze Cīrule - Liseka
Work experience and education:
- 2013-2017 - University of Latvia, Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital,
- 2007-2013 - Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine, specialty - doctor,
- 2007-2013 - ORTO Clinic, Children's Clinical University Hospital,
- 2015-2017 - P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital,
- Regularly participates in various courses, seminars, conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad,
- Member of the European Society of Radiology,
- Member of the European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology,
- Member of the Latvian Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology,
- Member of the Latvian Ultrasonography Association,
- Member of the Latvian Association of Radiologists.
Performs musculoskeletal ultrasonography in patients with complaints about the musculoskeletal system (joints, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons - various organs of our body supporting, protecting, as well as moving the body).
Consults patients in Latvian, Russian and English
Certified radiologist, ultrasound specialist
Education and work experience:
- 2016–2017 – medical students’ summer internship in Germany. Radiology, emergency medicine, general surgery, internal diseases. St. Bernhard-Hospital, Kamp-Lintfort, Germany,
- 2018 – graduated Riga Stradins University,
- Since 2018 – residency in radiology. Riga Stradins University and Department of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Medical Education of the Riga East Clinical University Hospital,
- Since 2018 – radiologist in SIA Rīgas Austrumu klīniskā universitātes slimnīca (Riga East Clinical University Hospital),
- Since 2019 – diagnostic radiologist in the Department of Radiology, Veselības centrs 4,
- Participates in courses, seminars and conferences in Latvia and abroad on a regular basis.
Membership in professional associations:
- member of the European Society of Radiology,
- member of the Latvian Society of Radiology,
- member of the Latvian Society of Ultrasound.
Carries out ultrasound investigations of the abdominal organs, urinary bladder, prostate (transabdominally), superficial tissues (including the anterior abdominal wall diastasis), thyroid gland, salivary glands, lymph nodes, testicles, prepares their description and analysis and provides consultations.
Provides consultations in Latvian, English, German and Russian. Consults patients over 18 years of age.
Education and work experience:
- 2017–2020 – Oncology Centre of Latvia, Diagnostic Radiology Centre, Diagnostic Radiology Department, diagnostic radiologist
- 2016– 2020 – Rīga Stradiņš University, residency in medicine, diagnostic radiologist’s qualification; SIA Rīgas Austrumu klīniskā universitātes slimnīca
- 2015–2016 – State Sport Medicine Centre, physician in Antidoping Department
- 2009–2015 – Rīga Stradiņš University, Faculty of Medicine, physician’s degree
- 2014 – practical training in the Departments of Radiology, Internal Diseases, Surgery and Gynaecology, St. Barbara Klinik Hamm-Heessen (Germany)
- 2013 – LAMSA scientific exchange programme in the Department of Radiology, Charles Nicole Hospital (Tunisia).
- Increases her knowledge and professional skills on a regular basis at various courses and seminars, and participates in international conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad.
- Participation in the Section of Medicine of the 74th conference of the University of Latvia with the paper Magnetic resonance enterography with diffusion weighted imaging (DWI) sequence helps to reveal early inflammatory changes in patients with suspect bowel disease (2016),
- Participation and 2nd place obtained at the International Students’ Scientific Conference of the Riga Stradiņš University with the paper Magnetic resonance enterography and diffusion weighted whole body imaging with background body signal suppression (DWIBS) sequence in Crohn`s disease diagnostic (2015),
- Participation in European Congress of Radiology 2014 (Austria) (2014).
Performs ultrasound investigations for diagnostic or disease monitoring purposes, prepares their description and analysis, and gives consultations.
Performs the following ultrasound investigations:
- abdominal organs (liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts, spleen, etc.);
- kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder;
- prostate (transabdominally);
- thyroid gland;
- superficial soft tissues;
- lymph nodes.
Consults patients from the age of 18 in Latvian, Russian and English.