Certified Dermatovenerologist, preventive medicine specialist
- 2011 – Graduated from the University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, Physician qualification
- 2014 – Graduated from the University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, Dermatovenerologist qualification
- 2015 – doctoral studies at Rīga Stradiņš University
- 2015 –a certificate to carry out genetic analysis, tests and interpretation of genetic mutation, Luxemburg
- Mastered preventive and anti-aging medicine in Paris for three successive years
- External quest lecturer at Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC) in Monaco or in Paris with scientific research and lectures for four consecutive years
- Complemented knowledge of dermatology and dermatoscopy in Austria (Graz), France (Toulouse), dermatosurgery in Brussels
- Chairman of Baltic Association of Anti-Aging and Preventive Medicine
- Member of World Society of Interdisciplinary Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSIAM)
- Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology (EADV)
- Lecturer, scientific researcher (current project "Development of a new dermocosmetic product to restore skin barrier function for patients with metabolic syndrome") at Rīga Stradiņš university (RSU)
Consults, performs acute and chronic skin disease diagnostics and treatment, evaluation of premature aging risk factor, diagnostics (genetic tests, interpretation), skin and nail fungal disease diagnostics and treatment, acne therapy, neoplasm diagnostics, benign neoplasm laser removal, benign pigmented lesions removal, scar, stretch mark aesthetic correction, skin rejuvenation, laser treatment of problems caused by aging.
Consults adults and children from the age of 14.
Certified Dermatologist - Venerologist, Allergist.
- Experiences physician in treatment both adults and children
- Dermatology Department (No.9) Physician at Children's Clinical University Hospital
- Certificate of Physician-Allergist
- Professional Physician-Cosmetologist
Performs diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic skin diseases, skin biopsy, if required. Skin and nails fungal disease diagnostics and treatment, recommendations on prevention, performs viral and bacterial skin disease diagnostics and treatment, diagnostics and treatment of allergic skin. Performs dermatoscopic examination of pigmented skin formations, neoplasm, removal of warths, papilloma, laser surgery of benign skin formations, botulin, filler injections
Certified Dermatovenerologist, certified Physician Dermatologist.
- 1994 – graduated from Medical Academy of Latvia, faculty of Medicine
- 1997 – graduated from University of Latvia, professional program in Cosmetology
- Member of Latvian Association of Dermatovenerologists
- Member of Latvian Association of Beauticians and Cosmetologists
- Member of European Dermatovenerology association
- Work experience: since 1994 – Physician Dermatovenerologist at Dobele Hospital, since 2004 private practice in cosmetology
Consults, performs diagnostics and treatment in various skin and nail-related disease cases. Performs skin biopsy, dermatoscopic examination of pigmented skin formations, neoplasm, removal of warths, papilloma, laser surgery of benign skin formations, botulin, filler injections.
- 2016 – graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2016 - 2019 University of Latvia, residency program in Dermato-venerology
- Member of Latvian Association of Latvian Dermatovenerology, European Association of Dermatovenerologists (EADV), Dermatooncology Society of Latvia, International Dermoscopy Society
- Lecturer on dermato-venerology at CIDESCO Riga Beauty School
- Regularly improves knowledge at courses, seminars and conferences in Latvia and abroad.
Performs diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic skin diseases, skin biopsy, if required. Skin and nails fungal disease diagnostics and treatment, recommendations on prevention, performs viral and bacterial skin disease diagnostics and treatment. Performs thorough diagnostics of skin formations – dermascopy.