Certified Ear, Nose and Throat doctor.
- Member of Latvian Medical Association
- Member of Latvian Association of Otolaringologists (ENT)
- Regularly takes part in congresses in Latvia and international ones
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of nasal and sinus diseases, allergy, specific infections of ENT organs.
Physician specialising in otolaryngology
- 2011 - 2017 - Rīga Stradiņš University, medical doctor degree
- 2017 - Rīga Stradiņš University, Further education in medicine, residential studies, specialisation of otolaryngology
- Regular participation in various courses, seminars, conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad.
- Member of the Latvian Junior Doctors’ Association
- Languages of communication - Latvian, Russian and English.
- 2017 - present - Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital, Children’s Clinical University Hospital - physician, resident
- 2018 - present - Rīga Stradiņš University, Department of Otolaryngology - lecturer
Additional information on received certificates:
- 2019 - The 17th European Balkan Congress Hearing Implants & High Tech Hearing Aids, Skopje, North Macedonia
- 2019 - 17th International Workshop on ear Microsurgery "Progress in Otology", Prof. O.S. Kolomyichenko, Institute of Otolaryngology, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2019 - Otology & Temporal Bone Surgery, Open Medical Institute, American Austrian Foundation, Salzburg, Austria
- 2019 - Newcastle Functional Endonasal Sinus Surgery Dissection Course, Newcastle, the United Kingdom
- 2019 - 31st Course on Microsurgery of the Middle Ear, Würzburg, Germany
- 2018 - 7th Baltic Otorhinolaryngology Congress, Rīga, Latvia
- 2018 - 9. Workshop Microsurgery of the ear and Hearing Implants Halle-Rostock, Rostock, Germany
Provides consultations of an otolaryngologist:
- in the event of difficulty breathing through the nose or rhinitis;
- in the event of impaired hearing;
- in the event of complaints of pain in the ears, throat, nose;
- in the event of voice changes
- in the event of changes in olfaction;
- in the event of sudden disease affecting ears, throat and nose.
The physician provides the following services:
- consultations of an otolaryngologist;
- hearing tests;
- removal of earwax blocks;
- paracentesis of the tympanic membrane;
- targeted injection of medications into the ear canal/ nose or on the vocal cords;
- removal of foreign bodies from ENT organs;
- opening of an abscess;
- post-surgical wound care and examination;
- endoscopy of nasal passages and nasopharynx;
- arrest of bleeding by using medications and haemostatic materials;
- collection of biopsy samples for histological examination;
- bacteriological examinations (subculturing);
- opening of a peritonsillar abscess.