Certified Ear, Nose and Throat doctor.
- Member of Latvian Medical Association
- Member of Latvian Association of Otolaringologists (ENT)
- Regularly takes part in congresses in Latvia and international ones
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of nasal and sinus diseases, allergy, specific infections of ENT organs.
Certified Ear, Nose and Throat doctor
- 2011 - 2017 - Rīga Stradiņš University, medical doctor degree
- 2017 - 2021 - Rīga Stradiņš University, Further education in medicine, residential studies, specialisation of otolaryngology
- Regular participation in various courses, seminars, conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad.
- Member of the Latvian Junior Doctors’ Association
- Languages of communication - Latvian, Russian and English.
- 2018 - present - Rīga Stradiņš University, Department of Otolaryngology - lecturer
Additional information on received certificates:
- 2019 - The 17th European Balkan Congress Hearing Implants & High Tech Hearing Aids, Skopje, North Macedonia
- 2019 - 17th International Workshop on ear Microsurgery "Progress in Otology", Prof. O.S. Kolomyichenko, Institute of Otolaryngology, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2019 - Otology & Temporal Bone Surgery, Open Medical Institute, American Austrian Foundation, Salzburg, Austria
- 2019 - Newcastle Functional Endonasal Sinus Surgery Dissection Course, Newcastle, the United Kingdom
- 2019 - 31st Course on Microsurgery of the Middle Ear, Würzburg, Germany
- 2018 - 7th Baltic Otorhinolaryngology Congress, Rīga, Latvia
- 2018 - 9. Workshop Microsurgery of the ear and Hearing Implants Halle-Rostock, Rostock, Germany
Provides consultations of an otolaryngologist:
- in the event of difficulty breathing through the nose or rhinitis;
- in the event of impaired hearing;
- in the event of complaints of pain in the ears, throat, nose;
- in the event of voice changes
- in the event of changes in olfaction;
- in the event of sudden disease affecting ears, throat and nose.
The physician provides the following services:
- consultations of an otolaryngologist;
- hearing tests;
- removal of earwax blocks;
- paracentesis of the tympanic membrane;
- targeted injection of medications into the ear canal/ nose or on the vocal cords;
- removal of foreign bodies from ENT organs;
- opening of an abscess;
- post-surgical wound care and examination;
- endoscopy of nasal passages and nasopharynx;
- arrest of bleeding by using medications and haemostatic materials;
- collection of biopsy samples for histological examination;
- bacteriological examinations (subculturing);
- opening of a peritonsillar abscess.