Certified Urologist, Pediatrician. Practicing physician with experience since 1994.
- In 1994 - graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine.
- From 2008 - 2013 - Residency in Urology specialty in the University of Latvia.
- Member of the Latvian Urologist Association.
- Member of the European Urologist Association.
- In 2010 fellowship in France, Infant Malad Hospital in Paris (functional urology, urodynamics, urine incontinence).
- Work Experience: Urologist in P. Stradins Clinical Univeristy Hospital, Children's Clinical University Hospital.
Provides consultations, diagnostics, performs filling cystometry, filling cystometry with urethral profilometry, micturition cystometry, micturition cystometry with urethral profilometry, urethral profilometry.
Certified children's surgeon specialized in urology. Practicing physician with work experience since 2002.
- 2005 – 2009 – Doctoral study program at Rīga Stradiņš University
- 1997 – 2002 – Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), faculty of Continuing Education, residency in Children's Surgery
- 1991 – 1997 – studies at Medical Academy of Latvia, faculty of Medicine
- Had an in-service training at foreign hospitals: Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Pediatric Urology, Philadelphia PA, USA; Department of pediatric surgery, Helios Klinikum Berline-Buch, Berlin, Germany; Keggi orthopedic foundation, Waterbury CT, USA; Salzburg, Philadelphia seminars on pediatric urology
- Member of Latvian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Member of European Society for Paediatric Urology (ESPU)
- Member of Baltic Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAOPS)
- Member of International Society for Hypospadias and Intersex Disorders
- Contributing member of Latvian Association of Urology
- Work experience: 2002 – 2010 pediatric surgeon of Children's Surgery Hospital at Children's Clinical University Hospital; Since 2010 senior physician of Childrens' Surgery Hospital at Children's Clinical University Hospital
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of different urological diseases for children from birth up to the age of 18 (infections of urinary tract, inherited or acquired urethral disorders, pediatric urinary incontinence during day and night etc.). Consults on pediatric surgery issues as well (except orthopaedy)