- Graduated Latvian Academy of Sport Education (LASE) in 2013 and obtained the speciality of a physiotherapist and a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy
- 2015 to 2019, Riga Health Centre - physiotherapist,
- 2013 to 2015, Social Integration State Agency (SISA) - physiotherapist.
Additional information on the achieved certificates:
- 2014. - Fitness for babies. Physical and mental development of children. Daily activities during the first three years of life
- 2015. - Alberta Infant Motor Scale (AIMS) assessment of motor development in 1-18-month-old infants
- 2016. – Facilitation techniques for the stimulation of motor development in children up to 1 year of age
- 2017. – sling therapy Redcord “Neurac 1”
- 2018.- Physical activities in pregnant women and during postnatal period
- 2019. – ISST international Schroth 3dimensional Scoliosis therapy
- 2019.– Early detection of functional disorders for the prevention or mitigation of potential disability in newborns and children diagnosed with functional limitations with high risk of disability
Provides physiotherapist’s consultations, performs functional evaluation, develops rehabilitation plan or conducts therapeutic exercise sessions, provides therapeutic massage services, development of joint movements.
Conducts movement therapy in infants in accordance with Bobath method, consults on handling, as well as applies Schroth therapy method for the treatment of scoliosis.
Particularly specialises in the facilitation of infant motor development in accordance with Bobath method and assessment of infant motor development in accordance with Alberta Infant Motor Scale. Work experience in the treatment of back pain and headaches, as well as patient care during pregnancy and during postnatal period.
- In 2013 participated in clinical practice in Universidad de Valencia, Spain
- In 2014 graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University Rehabilitation Department in Physiotherapy programme with a bachelor's degree in healthcare and a qualification of physiotherapist
- In 2018 graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University with a master’s academic degree of health sciences in healthcare – physiotherapy.
- Regularly participates in various courses, workshops, conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad.
- Communicates in Latvian, Russian and English.
2014 – 2017 physiotherapist in the National Rehabilitation Centre Vaivari and assistant lecturer in Latvian Academy of Sport Education,
2018 physiotherapist in the Health Centre Imanta and the Association for Latvian Children with Physical Disabilities.
Additional information on received certificates:
2012 – Medical Taping concept for physiotherapists;
2014 – Motor development stimulation facilitation techniques for children aged up to one year;
2015 – On child's development in the first year of life;
2015 – International Schroth 3 dimensional scoliosis therapy;
2017 – International Proprioreceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Level 3;
2018 – On child's development in the second and the third year of life.
Provides physiotherapist’s consultations, functional supervision and develops rehabilitation plans.
Specialist provides therapeutic exercises for pregnant women, movement therapy for infants using Bobath method, handling training for parents, therapeutic massage and kinesiologic taping, including for children and pregnant women, as well as uses Schroth method in treatment of scoliotic bearing and scoliosis.
Has good experience of working with infants and children for injury rehabilitation, treatment of acquired and congenital neurologic, orthopaedic diseases, movement therapy for children and adults with spine deformations or post-surgery spine rehabilitation, using Schroth method, as well as promoting motoric development and symmetric movements/poses of infants using Bobath method.