Certified Doctor - Pediatrician, Speech therapist. Practicing physician with experience since 1992.
- In 1992 - she graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine, Pediatric specialty.
- In 2003 - she graduated from Liepaja Pedagogy Academy obtaining a Teacher - Speech therapist qualification.
- Regularly attends professional development courses in her specialty, medical congresses and conferences.
- She works as a General Pediatrician in Children's Clinical University Hospital and has more than 10 years of work experience.
- Currently she participates in Residency development program in the University of Latvia, is a lecturer in Medical College, as well as a lecturer in the Latvian Medical Association.
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of children's diseases for children from birth till the age of 18. Provides consultations on disease prevention, immunization, nutrition, physical activity, tempering, strengthening immunity and other issues related to children's health. Develops immunization plans. Provides consultations for mothers about breastfeeding, newborn care, health care and prevention.
Tackles children's health care issues in collaboration with other medical specialists where appropriate - Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractics, Otorhinolaryngologists (ENT Doctors), Ophthalmologists, Orthopedists, Gastroenterologists, Dermatologists, Pulmonologists, Immunologists, Art therapists, etc.
Certified paediatrist, child neurologist with more than 25 years of work experience
- Member of Latvian Paediatrist Association
- Member of Latvian Child Neurology Association
- Member of Baltic Child Neurology Association
Consults and attends children from birth up to the age of 18. Consults parents on both paediatric and child neurology issues. Parents have a choice to attend the doctor on regular basis, choosing her as a doctor of their child; the doctor consults on separate sickness cases as well.