- Since 2013 - residency in ophthalmology, University of Latvia;
- 2013 - graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Riga Stradins University.
- Since 2018 - junior doctor in eye trauma centre, Riga East Clinical University Hospital;
- 2020 2021 - ophthalmologist on duty – consultant in eye trauma centre, Children’s Clinical University Hospital;
- Regular participation in the meetings of the Association of Ophthalmologists of Latvia, in the meetings of the Baltic Association of Eye Surgeons, EPOS, ESCRS, Euretina congresses and practical trainings;
- In 2019 participation in the conference of the European Paediatric Ophthalmological Society (EPOS) with a research on screening opportunities of congenital cataract in children in Latvia. In 2021 preparation of a scientific work on metamorphopsia and macular oedema treatment.
The specialist provides the following services:
- Consults children with eye diseases over the age of 0 years. Carries out preventive eye examinations in children.
- Prescribes glasses or contact lenses. Issues certificates for educational institutions.
Communicates in Latvian, Russian and English.
Apply for Consultation