Certified Dermatologist - Venerologist, Allergist.
- Experiences physician in treatment both adults and children
- Dermatology Department (No.9) Physician at Children's Clinical University Hospital
- Certificate of Physician-Allergist
- Professional Physician-Cosmetologist
Performs diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic skin diseases, skin biopsy, if required. Skin and nails fungal disease diagnostics and treatment, recommendations on prevention, performs viral and bacterial skin disease diagnostics and treatment, diagnostics and treatment of allergic skin. Performs dermatoscopic examination of pigmented skin formations, neoplasm, removal of warths, papilloma, laser surgery of benign skin formations.
Certified pediatric allergist, pediatrician.
- 2010 – graduated from Riga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2014 – residency in pediatrics at Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Continuing Education, pediatrician qualification
- 2017 – residency in pediatric allergology at Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Continuing Education, pediatric allergist qualification
- Member of European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Regularly improves knowledge at seminars and courses in Latvia and abroad
- Work experience: since 2011, while studying, doctor-trainee of Haemato-oncology department at Children's Clinical University Hospital. 2014-2017 – residency at Children's Clinical University Hospital (CCUH), department of pulmonology and allergology. Now continues working at CCUH as Direct access pediatrician of Emergency medical service and observation department and in the department of haemato-oncology. Provides pediatric allergist outpatient treatment services at Children's Clinical University Hospital
- Since 2013 – lecturer at the Institute of Anatomy and Anthropology (AAI) at Rīga Stradiņš University, department of Morphology, teaches medical students anatomy
Consults on pediatric allergology and pediatric issues, performs diagnostics and treatment of children in cases of acute and chronic allergic and pediatric diseases.