Certified Urologist, Pediatrician. Practicing physician with experience since 1994.
- In 1994 she graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine.
- From 2008 till 2013 - the University of Latvia, Residency in the Urology specialty.
- Member of the Latvian Association of Urology.
- Member of the European Association of Urology.
- In 2010 fellowship in France, Infant Malad Hospital in Paris (functional urology, urodynamics, urine incontinence).
- Work Experience: Urologist in P. Stradins Clinical Univeristy Hospital, Children's Clinical University Hospital.
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of urological health problems. Specializes in urethral reconstructive surgery, female urology and functional bladder disorder diagnostics.
- Member of Latvian Association of Urology (LAU) and European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Physician with great international work experience – after 5 years professional work in England returned to Latvia.
Consults on various urological diseases. Diagnostics, operative and conservative treatment and prevention. Performs complicated medical manipulations as well and plastic surgery on external genital organs and urethra.
- kidney stones
- infections of urinary tract
- overactive bladder
- urinary incontinence
- benign prostatic diseases
- diagnosing prostate cancer
- testicular and scrotal diseases
- male infertility
- erectyle dysfunction
- diagnostics and treatment of STD's
- Plastic surgery on external genital organs and urethra
- Prostate ultrasonoscopy examination and biopsy
Certified Physician Urologist with 30 years of work experience.
- Member of Latvian Association of Urology
- At VC4 and Capital Clinic Riga consults clients on urological problems
- At Riga East Clinical University Hospital (RECUH) "Gailezers" consults and operates patients with pathology of urogenital system
- Regularly improves knowledge at annual congresses of European Association of Urology (EAU), conferences of Northeastern Association of Urology, scientific meetings of Latvian Association of Urology
Certified urological surgeon with 30 years of experience in urology.
- Early diagnosis of prostate cancer;
- Endoscopic diagnosis of bladder cancer;
- Surgical Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Member of the Latvian and European Association of Urology;
- Member of the British Laser Surgeons Group;
- Mentor in laser surgery of the prostate.