Certified Urologist, Pediatrician. Practicing physician with experience since 1994.
- In 1994 she graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine.
- From 2008 till 2013 - the University of Latvia, Residency in the Urology specialty.
- Member of the Latvian Association of Urology.
- Member of the European Association of Urology.
- In 2010 fellowship in France, Infant Malad Hospital in Paris (functional urology, urodynamics, urine incontinence).
- Work Experience: Urologist in P. Stradins Clinical Univeristy Hospital, Children's Clinical University Hospital.
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of urological health problems. Specializes in urethral reconstructive surgery, female urology and functional bladder disorder diagnostics.
Certified urological surgeon with 30 years of experience in urology.
- Early diagnosis of prostate cancer;
- Endoscopic diagnosis of bladder cancer;
- Surgical Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Member of the Latvian and European Association of Urology;
- Member of the British Laser Surgeons Group;
- Mentor in laser surgery of the prostate.
Work experience and education:
- since 2020 – Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital
- 2018–2020 – Hopital du Valis, Spital Visp 2018-2020 (Switzerland), residency
- 2015–2018 – Marien Hospital Wesel 2015-2018 (Germany), residency
- 2014 – Riga Stradiņš University, medical degree
- Member of DGU (German Society of Urology)
Additional information on the certificates obtained:
- 01/2022 – Certified urologist, Latvia
- 10/2021 – Certified urologist, Germany
Provides urologist’s consultations:
- urination issues: frequent, painful urination; night-time urination; blood in the urine;
- prostate tumour screening;
- therapy of the benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- pain and/or discomfort in the area of the urinary bladder or kidneys; kidney stone disease;
- anatomical genital abnormalities;
- family planning/fertility;
- erectile dysfunction;
- urine incontinence.
Services provided by the physician:
- outpatient surgeries: cystoscopy, circumcision, vasectomy, frenulumplasty, atheroma excisions, hydrocele/spermatocele plastic repair;
- endoscopic/surgical treatment of benign hyperplasia;
- endoscopic treatment of kidney stones;
- oncologic endoscopy.
Offers consultations in Latvian, German and English.