Work experience and education:
- 2020 - Riga Stradins University, psychiatrist certificate,
- 2018 - psychiatrist at the following branches of health centre 4: Valdlauci and Centre of Diagnostics,
- 2016 - psychiatrist at the Riga Psychiatry and Narcology Center,
- 2016 - residency in psychiatry at Riga Stradins University,
- 2016 - graduated from Riga Stradins University, obtaining a doctor's degree.
Patients can see the specialist if they have insomnia, depression, anxiety, panic, somatoform vegetative dystonia, as well as other mental disorders.
The doctor provides consultations and treatment using medication, psychotherapy methods, most often in combination.