Following latest innovations in the world, Capital Clinic Riga offers medical and aesthetic gynecological procedures.
LASER PROCEDURE FemiLift® with the latest generation Alma laser FemiLift® CO2 Smart
FemiLift laser procedure offers fast and painless gynecological procedures without using anesthetics:
- For treating urinary incontinence;
- For restoring vagina channel strength;
- To eliminate menopausal symptoms;
- For vaginal recovery during the postnatal period;
- To eliminate vaginal dryness and recurrent infections;
- To improve the quality of life and sexual pleasure.
- Fast – it lasts only 7 minutes. The woman can do it at any time convenient for herself, without changing her daily routine;
- Painless and without anesthesia - during the procedure, the woman does not feel pain, only laser-generated heat at the level of comfort;
- Without side effects and without a recovery period. After the procedure, there is no need for a recovery period that is needed after surgery, and no adverse reactions have been observed. The only restriction is to refrain from having sex for a week and it would not be desirable to actively play sports or raise heavy objects;
- Without age limit - laser cord can be done by women of all ages. They are most often needed by women after childbirth to restore vaginal firmness; pre-menopausal and menopausal women, to address several of these symptoms at this time, and to treat incontinence in women of all ages.
To achieve the desired therapeutic and aesthetic effect, 3 treatments with 4-5 week intervals are required. In order to carry out the laser procedure, a gynecologist’s consultation is required as well as separate examinations, that may be appointed by the gynecologist.
! Before the procedure, a gynecologist and ultrasound examinations are required.
! Each client is provided with an individual laser nozzle, which is sterilized after the first procedure and delivered to the client.
BEAUTY INJECTIONS FOR THE INTIMATE ZONE
Doctors of Capital Clinic Riga as the first in Latvia certified specialists in this field offers gynecological injections of hyaluronic acid fillers in the intimate zone:
- To prevent aesthetic defects of external genitalia - asymmetry, aging, small volume - hypotrophy, atrophy, loss of skin tone, etc.;
- To avoid discomfort and distress - drought, itching, burning, painful sexual intercourse - disorientation, postpartum scar in the interstitial region after episiotomy, ventricular mucosal atrophy, etc.
- To improve the quality of life and sexual pleasure – injections in the G point, injections for vaginal restoration and narrowing of the channel strength both after delivery and during menopause;
- To reduce urine incontinence;
Before injecting the filler into the intimate area, the doctor chooses an appropriate method to solve the problem by using either anesthetic cream or aesthetical injection.
The result will be seen immediately after the procedure, but the full effect is expected within 7 - 10 days. Exposure usually lasts for 9-12 months. Then, to maintain the effect, it is desirable to repeat the procedure.
Before the injection, a gynecologist’s consultation is required.
NB! For 7-14 days it is not recommended to exercise intense physical activity - running, cycling, horseback riding. For 3 days it is recommended to abstain from sexual intercourse.
iPRF PROCEDURE IN GYNECOLOGY
Doctors of Capital Clinic Riga as the first in Latvia certified specialists in this field offers I-PRF blood plasma injections in the intimate zone.
This advanced method is already widely used in aesthetic dermatology worldwide. Now it is also used in gynecology to reduce vaginal dryness, post-natal discomfort, rupture/incision scars, stretch marks, treatment of chronic vulvovaginal diseases acting directly on the problem zone. Injections are also used as an adjunct therapy for the treatment of urinary incontinence after a laser procedure.
* I-PRF is a structure derived from a human's own blood-fibrin, on which the matrices are concentrated by its constituent cells - platelets, leukocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils and stem cells (from the peripheral bloodstream). It attracts growth factors in the tissues, promotes their regeneration, stimulating collagen synthesis and long-term tissue depilation.
During the procedure, after blood tests, blood is taken from the vein (about 15-30ml), then a valuable, platelet-rich plasma is isolated by centrifugation. Discontinued plasma is injected into problematic areas by injection.
It is a safe and effective method without allergic reactions and the risk of infections, as it is used from the substance produced by the patient's own blood. During the procedure, minimal discomfort is felt, as it is done with a fine nanoneedle, which practically does not cause pain. The first exposure occurs within 2-3 weeks, with a peak effect of 3 to 5 months.