Certified Sports Doctor with experience since 1998.
- Certified Sports Doctor with experience since 1998.
- In 1998 - graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine.
- In 2003 - completed a Residency program in Sports Medicine.
- In 2006 - received a certificate in stress test performing using ECG method.
- In 2014 - participation in the VI UEFA Medical Symposium in Madrid.
- The doctor has more than 10 years of work experience in National Sports Medicine Center. He has experience of working with various level and age athletes.
Provides consultation in sports medicine. Performs physical stress test using ECG method (Veloergometry) and Holter monitoring (for children from the age of 6).