- In 2015 graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University, faculty of Rehabilitation, physiotherapy program, bachelor's degree in healthcare, physiotherapist qualification
- Work experience: 2012-2016 – health center "Nika"
- Traineeship in Spain
- Regularly takes part in various conferences, seminars, professional courses, meetings in Latvia.
- Speaks Latvian, Russian, English and German
Provides physiotherapeutic consultations, develops rehabilitation plan, runs therapeutic exercises and functional workout, performs therapeutic massage, therapeutic taping, workout of movement in joints etc. Experienced in sports and domestic injury rehabilitation, treatment of back pain.
Specializes in paediatrics, traumatology, gynaecology, orthopaedics and neurology.
- 2013 – Graduated from Latvian Academy of Sport Education (LASE), physiotherapist specialty and bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy
- 2014 – Course "Fitness for babies. Physical and mental development of babies. Daily activities in the first three years of life".
- 2015 – Alberta Infant Motor Scale (AIMS), evaluation of motor development in infants, aged 1-18 months
- 2016 – Facilitation techniques to stimulate motor development in infants under 1 year old
- Work experience: since 2015 Riga Health center, physiotherapist; 2013-2015 National agency of social inclusion (SIVA), physiotherapist.
Provides physiotherapeutic consultations, develops rehabilitation plan, runs therapeutic exercises and functional workout, performs therapeutic massage, workout of movement in joints, Bobath therapy, handling training etc.
Experienced in rehabilitation of domestic injury, back pain treatment, as well as stimulating of motor development in infants by Bobath method.
Specializes in paediatrics, orthopedics and neurology.