Certified Doctor - Pediatrician, Speech therapist. Practicing physician with experience since 1992.
- In 1992 - she graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine, Pediatric specialty.
- In 2003 - she graduated from Liepaja Pedagogy Academy obtaining a Teacher - Speech therapist qualification.
- Regularly attends professional development courses in her specialty, medical congresses and conferences.
- She works as a General Pediatrician in Children's Clinical University Hospital and has more than 10 years of work experience.
- Currently she participates in Residency development program in the University of Latvia, is a lecturer in Medical College, as well as a lecturer in the Latvian Medical Association.
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment of children's diseases for children from birth till the age of 18. Provides consultations on disease prevention, immunization, nutrition, physical activity, tempering, strengthening immunity and other issues related to children's health. Develops immunization plans. Provides consultations for mothers about breastfeeding, newborn care, health care and prevention.
Tackles children's health care issues in collaboration with other medical specialists where appropriate - Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractics, Otorhinolaryngologists (ENT Doctors), Ophthalmologists, Orthopedists, Gastroenterologists, Dermatologists, Pulmonologists, Immunologists, Art therapists, etc.
Certified paediatrist, child neurologist with more than 25 years of work experience
- Member of Latvian Paediatrist Association
- Member of Latvian Child Neurology Association
- Member of Baltic Child Neurology Association
Consults and attends children from birth up to the age of 18. Consults parents on both paediatric and child neurology issues. Parents have a choice to attend the doctor on regular basis, choosing her as a doctor of their child; the doctor consults on separate sickness cases as well.
Medical Doctor, Certified pediatrician
- 2012 – graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, department of Pediatrics, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree.
- 2015 – graduated from doctoral study program "Medicine".
- 2016 – graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Continuing Education, program "Residency in pediatrics", pediatrician qualification.
- December, 2016 – doctoral degree (Dr. med.) for the subject "Functional morphology of tissue in children with bilateral penetrating lip, alveolus protuberance and cleft palate – ontogenetic aspect".
- Work experience: 2011-2012 – Children's Clinical University Hospital, Hemato-oncology department, doctor-trainee; 2011-2016 – Rīga Stradiņš University, Institute of anatomy and anthropology, assistant; 2013-2016 – Rīga Stradiņš University, head of Morphology laboratory; 2016-2017 – researcher of "Longitudinal study of cleft morphopathogenesis"; since 2016 – Children's Clinical University Hospital, Emergency medical service and observation department, pediatrician; since 2016 – Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, department of Pediatrics, lecturer.
- Member of European Academy of Paediatrics, member of Latvian Pediatric Association.
- Author of several articles on medicine as well as international scientific publications.
- Regularly improves knowledge at courses and congresses, speaking on scientific study results as well.
- Has reported on pediatric issues in several scientific conferences in USA, Germany, Spain, China, Ireland, Russia, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Lithuania and Estonia.
Consults, diagnoses diseases and attends children from birth up to the age of 18. Consults on health prevention, vaccination, nutrition, physical load, fitness, immunity sustaining and other children related issues. Creates vaccination plan. Consults on breastfeeding, care, nursing and health prevention of a new-born. If necessary, child health related issues are treated in cooperation with specialists of other fields.