Certified Pulmonologist, certified Internist.
- 2008 – graduated from University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, degree of Physician
- 2011 – graduated Internal medicine residency, diploma and certificate of Internist speciality (University of Latvia, Residency development programme)
- 2013 – residency in Pneumonology, diploma and certificate of Pneumonologist (University of Latvia, Residency development programme)
- Since 2013 – doctoral studies of Medicine and Pharmacy Doctoral study program "Medicine, internal medicine"
- Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Physician entitled for training
- Work experience: Riga East Clinical University Hospital (RECUH) "Gailezers", department of Pulmonology No.2, Riga Hospital No.1
- Regularly takes part at meetings, seminars and conferences etc., organized by Latvian Medical Association of Tuberculosis and Pulmonary diseases
- Thesis at European Respiratory Society (ERS) Congress in 2013 and 2014, European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress, World Allergy Congress, as well as at scientific conferences of University of Latvia (UoL) and Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), participates in research of electronic odour sensing for pulmonary disease diagnostics
Consults, performs diagnostics and treatment of several pulmonary diseases, acute and chronic respiratory infections, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, cough, shortness of breath, spitting up blood. Performs spirography examinations and description of results. Consults on giving up smoking.