Certified Plastic surgeon
- 2006 – Graduated from University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine
- 2009 – residency in general surgery at Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH)
- 2013 – residency in plastic surgery at Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH)
- Work experience: 2015 – plastic surgeon at Zemgale Health Centre, 2015 – plastic surgeon at VC4, 2013 – plastic surgeon of Plastic Surgery Clinic at Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH) Dentistry and Facial Surgery Centre, 2008 – 2013 Doctor-trainee of Dentistry and Facial Surgery Centre at Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH)
Consults patients on plastic surgery possibilities, the most suitable way and method for the individual. Doctor consults adults and children, starting age of 5, on plastic surgery, performs plastic and hand surgery.
VC4 Dermatologic Clinic offers:
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty);
- Arm lift (Brachioplasty);
- Ear reshaping (Otoplasty);
- Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty);
- Nose reconstruction;
- Breast correction;
- Breast augmentation;
- Breast reduction, lift;
- Labia minora reduction (Labioplasty);
- Forehead, eyebrow lift;
- Facial sculpting
- Facial injections – fillers, botox;
- Facial and body correction with fat injections;
- Fat removal (Liposculpture);
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty).
- Formation removal – mole, cyst, lipoma.
- Duputren's disease;
- Stenosing ligamentitis;
- Pronator muscle syndrome (Pronator syndrome),
- Hygromas or ganglions;
- Cubital tunnel syndrome;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.