Certified General Practitioner, certified Occupational Physician, Physician-trichologist
- Certified General Practitioner, certified Occupational Physician, Physician-trichologist
- Since 1996. General Practitioner and hair problem specialist at Health Centre VC4
- For training purposes in 2003 mastered training course "Alopecia Areata" treatment with contact allergens at Department of Dermatology, Philipp's University of Marburg, Germany, as well as studied postgraduate training courses in dermatology at Latvian Academy of Medicine.
- Regularly takes part at international congresses of EADV (European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology) and conferences of European Hair Research Society
- Lecturer of trichology-dermatology of School of Cosmetics Product specialists at Latvian Academy of Medicine (1998 – 1999)
- Member of the board of Association of Resident Doctors of Latvia
- Head of Association of Trichologists of Latvia
- Member of EHRS (European Hair Research Society)
- Lecturer on hair diseases at events for medicine professionals and pharmaceutists, author of publications on hair diseases, Alopecia Areata, osteoarthritis, vitamins, common cold, rozacea etc. issues in professional editions.
A Trichologist is a hair specialist who helps people who have problems with Hair Loss and Scalp Conditions. A Trichologist has studied the science of ‘Trichology’, and has successfully completed a Certified Trichology Course.
Hair loss, Hair Thinning, Baldness either generally or in patches, Scalp Conditions, Scaling Scalp, Psoriasis, Itching Scalp and excessive Oiliness are common problems many people suffer and can get professional advice and treatment from a Trichologist.