Certified ophthalmologist, surgeon. Practicing physician since 1977
- 1976 – graduated from Riga Medical Institute (RMI)
- 1977 – internship in ophthalmology at RMI
- Improved knowledge at specialized ophthalmology clinics in Russia and USA
- Regularly takes part at ophthalmology symposia, conferences and training in Latvia and abroad (in 2015 participated at the Congress of American Academy of Ophthalmology in the USA, 2014 – at the Conference Ophthalmology Pro&contra in Portugal, 2009 – at the International Ophthalmology Congress in the Netherlands, 2008 – Hong Kong, 2007 – Spain)
- Work experience: Talsi district Central Hospital, RMI Vision protection laboratory, 1983 – 2010 – Clinical Hospital "Gailezers" (since 1996 head of Vision department), 2010 – 2016 - senior ophthalmologist of "Bikernieki" hospital
Consults, performs diagnostics and treatment of various eye disease, injury and vision problems.
Certified Ophthalmologist. Medical practitioner since 2011
- 2011.– Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2015 – Graduated with excellence from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) residency in Ophthalmology
- Regularly takes part in conferences organized by Association of Ophthalmologists of Latvia and Baltics, as well as in international ophthalmology conferences
- Work experience: ophthalmologist at ophthalmology profile day patient clinic (department nr.34) at Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (PSCUH) Ophthalmology Clinic Besides work at PSCUH does scientific research work in the field of diagnostics and treatment of eye diseases.
Consults, performs examinations, diagnostics, conservative treatment and refractive correction. Performs in-depth examination and treatment of glaucoma and cataracta patients, diagnostics of eye complications caused by diabetes mellitus, diagnostics and treatment of retina and frontal section of the eye.