Dace Ozola - Azovska
- 2006 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine
- 2012 – Faculty of Continuing Education, residency in neurosurgery at Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU)
- Regularly improves knowledge at seminars and courses in Latvia and abroad
2014 ERASMUS courses – MR Central Nervous System (Latvia); 2014 AO Spine seminar – Degenerative spine diseases (Latvia); 2014 – European Association of Neurosurgical Societies, course – Vascular neurosurgery (the Czech Republic); 2013 – Brain tumor diagnostics and treatment (Latvia); 2012 – Baltic Congress of Neurosurgeons (Latvia); 2011 – European Association of Neurosurgical Societies, course – Head injuries and functional neurosurgery (France); 2010 – European Association of Neurosurgical Societies, course – Central Nervous System tumors (Greece); 2009 – World Congress of Neurosurgery (USA); 2009 – 3 month internship at Yale-New Haven and Waterbury hospital (USA); 2008 – Neurotrauma training course (Turkey); 2007 – Baltic Congress of Neurosurgeons (Latvia).
- Member of Latvian Association of Neurosurgeons and European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS)
- Since 2014 – lecturer at the University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, department of surgery
Work experience: Since 2012 – Health Centre 4, certified neurosurgeon; Since 2006 – Riga East Clinical University Hospital (RECUH) "Gaiļezers", neurosurgeon; Emergency hospital and Neurosurgery department; Since 2006 – hospital "Tukuma slimnīca" Ltd, Emergency department; since 2014 – lecturer at the University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, department of surgery.
- Central Nervous System oncology diseases (brain tumors, primary and secondary spinal cord tumors);
- Central Nervous System injury;
- herniated intervertebral disc;
- liquor dynamic disorders (hydrocephalics);
- Chiari malformations;
- peripheral neuropathy (carpal tunnel syndrome);
- brain blood-vessels' pathology (aneurysm, AVM);
- back pain (performs blocking);
- informs on needed examination methods and possible treatment tactics.