Certified Neurologist, Neurosonology Spcialist.
- 2007 – graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2013 – Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), faculty of Continuing Education residency in Neurology at Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gailezers"
- 2013 – certificate of Neurologist and Neurosonologist
- Regularly improves knowledge at international congresses and seminars in Latvia and abroad
- Member of Latvian Neurologists Association , Latvian Stroke Association and European Neurologist Association (ENA)
- Work experience: 2007 – 2008 – doctor at Riga city Emergency Hospital; 2007 - 2013 – Riga East Clinical University Hospital (RECUH) "Gailezers", Neurologist (Stroke department, General neurology department No.7, Emergency department); 2008 – 2009 Neurologist of Stroke Team and Emergency department at Riga Hospital No.1; 2010 – 2013 physician-trainee of Neurosonology method at Riga East Clinical University Hospital (RECUH) "Gailezers"; 2013 – 2014 – certified Neurologist at Riga East Clinical University Hospital (RECUH) "Gailezers"; from 2013 – certified Neurosonologist at hospital SIA „Limbazu slimnica”; starting 2014 – Neurologist and Neurosonologist at „GK Neiroclinic” and „Capital Clinic Riga”
Provides Neurologist's consultations on headache, vertigo, backache, as well as cerebrovascular diseases and stroke prevention issues. Provides head and neck vascular duplex dopplerography with or without describing result of examination, develops further treatment plan.