A certified clinical Immunologist. Practitioner with experience since 1989.
- In 1989 - graduated from the Riga Medical Institute as a General Practitioner (Internist)
- From 1989 till 1991 - continued studies in Clinical Immunology residency to obtain a specialization in Clinical Immunology
- Continued to improve his Clinical Immunology knowledge in Sweden, Russia, Finland and other countries.
- He is a co-author of numerous publications and articles in all major Latvian newspapers and magazines on topics related to healthy diet, tempering, food and other allergies, immune system strengthening, the positive and negative aspects of immunization, the usage of natural medication as an alternative treatment for cancer, viral infections (herpes virus, hepatitis, human papilloma virus, cytomegalovirus, influenza and other viruses), variety of allergic disease, some gynecological and skin diseases.
- Scientific work related to treatment options of Lyme disease, multiple sclerosis and malignant diseases using immunomodulatory therapy.
- Work Experience: total 23 years work experience in Clinical Immunology, has a Clinical Immunology private practice.
Provides consultations, diagnostics and treatment for diseases associated with abnormalities of the immune system - different types of allergies, malignant tumors, chronic inflammations, systemic diseases, rheumatological diseases, arthritis, viral diseases (herpes virus treatment), lyme - borreliosis disease, different types of auto-immune diseases, where the body's altered immune system is turning against itself and creating a disease, as well as treatment of other diseases associated with immune dysfunction. Performs non-specific desensitization (using injections). Provides consultations for all age groups - adults and children. Immunologist MD Lauris Licitis is also able to answer the question - how to protect and maintain a good immune system in perfectly healthy person. The Doctor reminds us that the greatest art is the art of forgiveness.
Certified Allergist, Dermatologist - Venerologist.
- Experiences physician in treatment both adults and children
- Dermatology Department (No.9) Physician at Children's Clinical University Hospital
- Certificate of Physician-Allergist
- Professional Physician-Cosmetologist
Performs diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic skin diseases, skin biopsy, if required. Skin and nails fungal disease diagnostics and treatment, recommendations on prevention, performs viral and bacterial skin disease diagnostics and treatment, diagnostics and treatment of allergic skin. Performs dermatoscopic examination of pigmented skin formations, neoplasm, removal of warths, papilloma, laser surgery of benign skin formations, botulin, filler injections