Endocrinologist, Family Doctor (General Practitioner), Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician. Practicing physician with experience since 2000.
- In 2000 - She graduated from the Latvian Academy of Medicine, the Faculty of Medicine
- In 2003 - She graduated from Family Medicine Residency and received a certificate in Family Medicine
- In 2003 - She received certificate in Acupuncture
- In 2007 - She graduated from the University of Latvia, Residency in Endocrinology and received a certificate in Endocrinology specialty
- In 2010- She received a certificate in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Work experience: Since 2000 - Endocrinologist in a number of medical institutions, including P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital, Endocrinology Center and KRC Jaunkemeri. Since the opening of Capital Clinic Riga in January, 2014 - Endocrinologist in this clinic and Health Center 4 Diagnostics Center
- Regularly participates in postgraduate training courses, symposia and conferences organized by Riga Stradins University, the University of Latvia, professional associations and societies. Lecturer in the University of Latvia, Masters program for Nutritional Sciences. Author and co-author of several local and international scientific and popular scientific publications. Since 2005 participates in international clinical trials.
Provides consultations and treatment for internal secretion gland disorders or hormone secretion regulation disorders and diseases resulting from internal secretion disorders: diabetes, thyroid disorders, adrenal disorders and pituitary disorders, obesity, osteoporosis, gout, metabolic disorders and other endocrine disorders. Provides preventive examinations and health risk assessment, general endocrine diagnostics and health check- up. The Doctor emphasizes the positive impact of a healthy lifestyle, healthy diet and weight loss, importance of diabetes prevention, newest medical technologies in diabetology (insulin pump, etc.).
The Doctor recommends: To be here and now and receive this very minute as the most important thing!