Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Practitioner with experience since 2007.
- Rīga Stradiņš University, Medicine and Healthcare faculty, 2007 Doctor of Medicine
- University of Latvia, Residency in Radiology , 2011 Radiologist
- SIA SIROWA 2005-2007 Medical representative
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital 2008-2011 Radiologist trainee in Emergency and Radiology department
- Jugla Health center Riga Latvia Ultrasound trainee 2008-2010
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital from 2011-2016 Radiologist
- Riga East Clinical University Hospital from 2016 Radiologist at Oncological Department.
- Health Center 4 from 2011 Radiologist, Head of the Radiology department
- Latvian Society of Radiology from 2011 Full member, From 2015 Board director
- Latvian society of Interventional Radiology from 2012, From 2015 Board director
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) from 2011 Full member
- European Society of Radiology from 2011 Full member
- European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology from 2015 Full member
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR) from 2016 Full member
- European Congress of Radiology, Vienna, Austria, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Elastography course '' Liver&Small parts'' Riga, Latvia 2014
- Baltic Congress of Radiology, Parnu , Estonia, 2014
- Elastography course Liver & Small parts 21-22 November, 2014, Riga, Latvia
- RSNA2015, 101 Annual Meeting , 2015 Chicago, IL, USA
- ERASMUS Course on Abdominal and Urogenital MRI, Brussels, Belgium 23-26.05. 2016
- PROSTATE MRI 6th ESUR Teaching Course . June 10 - 11, 2016 / Berlin, Germany
- ESMRMB School of MRI course on
- Body Diffusion-weighted MRI: From Theory to Practice Vienna/AT, from September 26-28, 2016.
- RTC on PET/CT in Oncology Riga, Latvia 3-10.2016
- Baltic Congress of Radiology, Riga, Latvia 2016
- Course on Shear wave elastography December 1, 2016, Riga, Latvia
- Workshop on Multidisciplinary Liver Imaging. Stockholm, Sweden February 6.2017
- ESGAR/ESDO course on hepatobiliary, pancreatic an GI tract neoplasms: a multidisciplinary imaging approach March 30-31.2017 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 6th ESGAR Pancreas Workshop Paris, France April 20-21. 2017
- Masterclass Abdomen and Thorax - CTHead to Toe June 10, 2017, Copenhagen
- ESGAR 2017 - 28th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 20-23 June, Athens, Greece.
- European Diploma In Radiology 2016 ( Nr. E000272-2016)
- ESGAR Certificate of Distinction in Abdominal Radiology Level 1 Vienna, June 6, 2017
Performs radiological examinations with descriptions and analysis, provides consultations.
Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Practicing physician with experience since 1999.
- In 1999 - she graduated from Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine.
- In 2003 - she graduated form Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, Residency in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Work experience: Since 2000 Diagnostic Radiologist in P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital, Institute of Diagnostic Radiology; since 2009 Diagnostic Radiologist in Magnetic Resonance Centre ''Diamed''.
- Member of the Latvian Association of Radiologists, the Latvian Musculoskeletal Radiology Association and the Latvian Ultrasound Specialist Association. Teaches Diagnostic Radiology Residents. Regularly complements her knowledge by participating in medical training programs, congresses and courses in both Latvian and abroad.
- Specializes in general ultrasound - abdominal, thyroid, superficial organ ultrasound; mammary gland examination (mammography, screening mammography, ultrasound scan, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound guided puncture biopsy, stereotactic control), as well as musculoskeletal radiology (conventional X-ray examinations, ultrasound scan, computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)) and osteodensitometry (DEXA).
Performs radiological examinations with description and analysis, provides consultations. Performs mammary gland (breast) ultrasound scan for both women and men (for children from the age of 12). Breast ultrasound examinations for women without pre-mammography examination can be performed only up to the age of 40. Women after the age of 40 should bring mammography examination results done in a 1 year period in form of images, movies, CDs. Password for examination access can be found in ''DataMed''.
Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Practicing physician with experience since 2010.
- 2009 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 2016 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Continuing Education, program "Residency in diagnostic radiology", radiologist-diagnostician certificate
- Regularly improves knowledge at various courses, seminars, takes part in conferences, congresses and practical seminars in Latvia and abroad (Educational course in pediatric radiology "Tips, tricks and pearls in pediatric radiology" 2016/LV; Baltic Congress of radiology 2016/LV; EULAR – The musculoskeletal ultrasound course – Pediatric 2016/RO; Annual ECR meetings, Vienna 2017/AUS; Neonatal ultrasound course: Why, how and when 2017/IT)
- Member of European Society of Radiology, Latvian Society of Radiology, Latvian Society of Ultrasound and Latvian Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society
- Work experience: 2010.09. – 2016.10. P.Stradiņš Children's Clinical University Hospital (CCUH), Department of Education and Science, resident physician; 2012.08. – 2016.07 SIA Dziedniecība, SIA ELPA; 2016.08. – 2016.11. CCUH trainee doctor; 2016.08. – VC4 radiologist-diagnostician; 2016.11. – CCUH radiologist-diagnostician.
Performs radiological examinations in children and adults, prepares a description and analyses the result, consults. Particularly specializes in radiological examination of children.
Performs a wide range of ultrasound examination of young infants and children (ultrasound screening on infant hips; abdominal organ screening ultrasound of young infants; congenital renal anomaly ultrasound starting neonatal period; musculoskeletal ultrasound – particularly of children with rheumatological diseases; ultrasound on thyroid, testis, peripheral lymph nodes and other superficially located organs).
Certified Diagnostic Radiologist. Medical practitioner with work experience since 1991.
- 1989 – Graduated from Riga Medical Institute, faculty of medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- 1991 – specialty of Diagnostic Radiologist at P.Stradins Clinical University Hospital (CUH)
- Member of Latvian Association of Roentgenologists and Radiologists
- Member of Latvian Society of Ultrasound
- Member of Latvian Society of Neuroradiology
- Member of Latvian Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Regularly takes part at professional courses, seminars, conferences in Latvia and abroad
- Work experience: diagnostic radiologist at Jekabpils and Kuldiga hospital, SIA Vizuālā diagnostika
Performs abdominal, kidney, urinary tract, thyroid, breast and female pelvic organ ultrasound examination, description and analysis, consults.
Physician, radiology-diagnosing residency.
- 2013 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree
- Since 2013 – Radiology-diagnostics residency at Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University hospital (PCUH)/University of Latvia
- Regularly improves knowledge at various courses, seminars, takes part in conferences and congresses in Latvia and abroad: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Annual ECR meetings, Vienna/AUS; 2015 GALEN Advanced Course on Cardio-Thoracic Cross-Sectional Imaging, Bucharest/RO; 2015 Baltic Congress of Neurology, Teaching course 2: Neurosonology, Riga/LV; 2015 BAS congress, Hands on: Percutaneous laser ablation of benign cold thyroid nodules, Tallinn/EST; 2014 European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR) 2014 Annual Scientific Meeting, Riga/LV; 2014 Baltic Congress of Radiology, Pärnu/EST; 2014 MEDICA, Dusseldorf/GER; 2012 Baltic Congress of Radiology, Vilnius/LT
- Work experience: 2011 Physician assistant of emergency department at Hospital del Mar-Parc de Salut MAR, Barcelona/EU; 2011 – 2013 Volunteer of emergency department at Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University hospital (PSCUH), Riga/LV; 2010 – 2015 Physician assistant at Children's Clinical University Hospital, Riga/LV; 2014 – till now ultrasound imaging specialist – doctor-trainee at Health Centre 4, Riga/LV; 2015 – till now doctor-trainee / Institute of Diagnostic Radiology / Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital
- National delegate of European Junior doctors working group.
Performs ultrasound (USG) examinations, description and analysis, consults.
Resident in radiology
- Specializes in musculoskeletal and abdominal radiology;
- Performs ultrasonographic examinations for abdominal cavity, prostate, thyroid gland, joints, soft tissues and salivary glands.