Certified Cardiologist, Echocardiography specialist. Practicing physician with experience since 1996.
- From 2009 till 2013 - PhD program at the University of Latvia, the Faculty of Medicine Pharmacy
- From 2006 till 2009 - practical training in therapeutic percutaneous coronary angioplasty method in Latvian Centre of Cardiology
- From 2004 till 2006 - training of heart and great blood vessel catheterisation and angiography in Latvian Centre of Cardiology
- From 2000 till 2001 - training in Echocardiography method in Echocardiography laboratory in Clinical University Hospital of Basel in Switzerland
- From 1996 till 2000 - residency in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- From 1990 till 1996 - Medical Doctor studies in Latvian Academy of Medicine
- Fellowship in many foreign clinics: Herzzentrum Leipzig (Leipzig, Germany), Deutsches Herzzentrum Berlin (Berlin, Germany), Universitätsklinikum, Kantonspital Basel (Basel University Hospital, Switzerland).
- Work experience: From 1996 till 2001 - Internist and Cardiologist in Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gailezers"; Since 2001 - Cardiologist in Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital, Latvian Centre of Cardiology
The Doctor has more than 10 years of experience in Echocardiography - Ultrasound diagnostics of heart diseases. He specializes in diagnostics and invasive (non-surgical) treatment of congenital heart diseases, valvular heart diseases, diagnostics and treatment of cardiomyopathies, diagnostics and treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Provides consultations, echocardiography examinations, coronary angioplasty and stenting, invasive treatment of congenital heart diseases, transcatheter heart valve implantation.
Never, never, never give up! (Winston Churchill)
Certified Cardiologist, Echocardiography specialist. Practicing physician with experience since 2001.
• In 1999 she graduated from The 1st Medical School of Riga (Midwife specialty)
• In 2005 she graduated from Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine
• In 2009 she graduated from Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Continuing Education, Residency Section in Internal Medicine, becoming a certified Internist
• In 2011 she graduated from the University of Latvian, Faculty of Continuing Education, Residency Section in Cardiology specialty, becoming a certified Cardiologist
• In 2011 she became a certified Echocardiography specialist
• She takes part in various local and international courses and seminars on a regular basis
• She has participated in numerous international conferences in Uppsala (2009); Istanbul (2010); Baltic II Heart Failure Congress in Riga (2010); European Society of Cardiology Congress in Paris (August 2011); XXIII Nordic-Baltic Congress of Cardiology in Riga (June 2011)
• She has been the Member of Latvian Society of Cardiology since 2009; a Member of the European Society of Cardiology since 2010
• Work experience: Nurse at P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital department of Vascular Surgery; Medical Officer for the Latvian Youth and Junior Hockey League; Doctor-Resident in Internal Medicine specialty at Riga East Clinical University Hospital "Gailezers"; Doctor at Admission Department in Ltd. "Kuldigas Hospital"; Doctor-Resident in Cardiology specialty at P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital; Cardiologist at Admission department in P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital; Cardiologist and Echocardiography Specialist at Riga East Clinical University Hospital ''Gailezers'', Department of Diagnostic Cardiology; Cardiologist and Echocardiography Specialist at Ltd. "Vizuala diagnostika"; Cardiologist and Echocardiography Specialist at Primary Health Care Center Ltd. "Ziepniekkalns"; since 2013 - Cardiologist and Echocardiography Specialist at Ltd. "Health Center 4".
Doctor provides consultations, performs diagnostics and treatment in general cardiology (in cases of heart diseases, high blood pressure, heart failure) and arithmology (in cases of heart rhythm disorders); performs Echocardiographic examinations.
Medical Doctor, certified cardiologist, echocardiography specialist, practicing physician with work experience since 1998
- 1998 – graduated from Medical Academy of Latvia, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree.
- 2001 – residency at Medical Academy of Latvia (specialization in cardiology), – certificate in cardiology. 2011 – certificate in Cardiology.
- 2001 – certificate in internal medicine and certificate in echocardiography method.
- 2013 – a doctoral degree (Dr.med.).
- Work experience: since 2012. Health Center 4 cardio- and cerebrovascular health consulting-room – cardiologist; since 2011. (RECUH) "Gailezers", – cardiologist, Clinic of cardiovascular diseases, head of Diagnostic cardiology department.
- Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU), Internal diseases department, lecturer.
- Member of European Society of Cardiology, Latvian Society of Cardiology, Latvian Society of Echocardiography. Since 2011 – president of Latvian Society of Echocardiography, head of Echocardiography Group at Latvian Society of Cardiology.
Provides cardiologist consultations, carries out echocardiography examinations and transesophageal echocardiography (cardiac examinations via esophagus).
Certified cardiologist,anesthetist-resuscitationist, emergency medical service (EMS) doctor, a practicing specialist with work experience since 1988.
- 1988 – graduated from Riga Medical Institute, Medical Doctor's (MD) degree.
- 2017 – graduated from Turiba University, Professional Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) for healthcare specialists and managers.
- 1997 – Emergency doctor's and cardiologist's certificate, certificate of EKG competence.
- 2004 – finished specialization courses, anesthetist-resuscitationist's certificate.
- 1993-2012 Riga EMC/SEMS RRC, head of resuscitation team.
- 1997-2009 Riga Hospital No.1, Ltd, cardiologist/anesthetist-resuscitationist.
- 2012-2014 RECUH (Riga East University Hospital) Intensive care clinic, anesthetist-resuscitationist.
- 2004- up to now CMC/SEMS SMC cardiologist-consultant/anesthetist-resuscitationist.
- 2008- up to now ITP, chief physician, cardiologist of department No. 32 at P.Stradiņš CUH.
- RSU Postgraduate studies faculty, EKG course instructor in anesthesiology/emergency medicine/cardiology of 1st and 2nd year residents.
- Paul Stradins CUH, Continuing education program, head of EKG course.
- Member of European Society of Cardiology, Latvian Medical Association, Latvian Society of Cardiology, Society of Anesthesiologists and Reanimatologists of Latvia, Society of Emergency medicine of Latvia.
- Since 2013 – Society of Emergency Medicine of Latvia, member of certification panel.
Consults, performs diagnostic and treatment in general cardiology (cardiac problems, increased blood pressure, heart failure and cardiac rhythm failure cases).
Certified cardiologist, echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography specialist. Medical practitioner with work experience since 2009.
- 2009 – Graduated from Rīga Stradiņš University (RSU) faculty of Medicine
- 2013 – University of Latvia, residency program, cardiology specialty; certificate in cardiology
- 2015 – certificate in echocardiography method
- Additionally mastered transesophageal echocardiography method
- Regularly improves knowledge at seminars and courses in Latvia and abroad
- Work experience: resident physician in cardiology specialty at "Sanare – KRC Jaunkemeri" Ltd. Cardiologist, echocardiography specialist of Out-patient and diagnostics department of Latvian Cardiology Center (LCC) at P.Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital (CUH); cardiologist of department No. 32 at P.Stradiņš CUH. Since 2014 – cardiologist and echocardiography specialist at "Health Center 4" Ltd.
Performs echocardiographic and transesophageal echocardiographic examinations. Provides cardiologist consultations.
Certified Cardiologist – echocardiography specialist, medical practitioner with work experience since 2006.
- 2006 – Graduated from University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor's (MD) diploma.
- Postgraduate studies:
- 2006-2009 – University of Latvia, residency program, internist specialty
- 2009-2011 – University of Latvia, residency program, cardiology specialty
- 2009 – certificate in internal medicine
- 2011 – certificate in cardiology
- 2014 – certificate in echocardiography method.
- 2006-2009 – Resident physician in internal medicine specialty at P.Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital (CUH).
- 2009-2011 – Resident physician in cardiology specialty at P.Stradiņš CUH.
- Since 2011 – Cardiologist of Latvian Cardiology Center at P.Stradiņš CUH.
- Since 2014 – Echocardiography specialist of Cardiology Center Out-patient department at P.Stradiņš CUH.
- Since 2014 – Echocardiography specialist at "Health Center 4"
Provides cardiologist consultations and performs echocardiographic examinations.